RC Racer

My 2WD tmaxx build

Here she is so far. Just put on the new sneakers. Pro line trencher X. Ended up putting on the RPM arms. Installed the vented brake disk since I am only going to have rear brakes. Probably going to make it 4wd soon as the front flm utimate hybrid bulk heads are in stock. Got a new futaba 4pl to control it. Going to go with the 3.3 for now. Then the picco .26 next summer. Got a Tekno wing mount and duratrax wing.

RC Qualifier
    So it will be 2wd? Cool. Have fun with the wheelies. Reminds me of the smaxx.
    Cars: erevo vxl, 1/16 summit, stampede vxl, tmaxx

RC Racer
    it is 2wd now. I have an *** ult hybrid bulk w/ 1/8th diff in the rear now. When stormer gets the front back in stock I'm going to order that. I also got a buku clutch for it so I should be able to tune it to control the wheelies some what
    It is a 4910 chassis, but has a 4908 trans, axle carriers, steel rear and center shafts. I have a 4908 max just stock. I my move everything over to that this winter.

RC Qualifier
    Does it have reverse?

RC Racer
    no reverse

RC Qualifier
    Good choice. It saves a lot of weight and you don't have to worry about stripping the reverse gear or optidrive failures.

RC Racer
    Well just pulled the trigger on the front FLM ult hybrid bulk. So not going to have 2wd. Ordered it from rcdirectonline. 94 bucks shipped. like 7 bucks more then stormer but they don't have them in stock.

RC Qualifier
    Love the body.
    Big Air Don't Care