RC Champion

Traxxas Slash 2WD Roller with xtras and TQ Radio and Rx

Well I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with this Slash 2WD since I sold out the VXL system that was in it but I think I am going to get the new 1/10th Rally maybe so here is a nice roller with some upgradesup for grabs........ASKING $155.......offers considered.....no trades neededshipping anywhere CONT US for $15

Transmission is stock and works just fine and it will have both a 75t and 90t spur to go with it. Servo 2075 works just fine, receiver box is still watertight, TQ transmitter and Rx are paired with crystals and work fine together. Front shocks and rear shocks are working well nothing bent or leaking. Rear tires worn, front tires much better. Body mounts and front and rear bumpers are intact. There is a spare set of front arms and and rear arms included as well as the stock battery mounting hardware, currently has the optional one for the bigger batteries to fit. Wheelie bar included also!

Aluminum upgrades installed are front C-Blocks and rear carriers which are Traxxas red anodized aluminum. I am also including a new Dynamite blue anodized front shock tower which has proven very durable on my grandsons Slash.

g[/IMG]
    So all you need to get this one running is an ESC and motor of choice and battery or choice!
    I am offering a custom painted Proline 09 Silverado to the person that purchases the roller if they want for an additional $40.

This is the body, never been run custom airbrushed offered to purchaser only if interested

If any questions please ask Thanks......thanks!
    Last edited by Double G; 10-07-2012 at 10:00 PM.

RC Champion
    Up for another round...............Offers urged
    Thanks

RC Champion
    Bump up please...Offers please

RC Champion
    PLEASE REMOVE..................has been SOLD!