RC Qualifier

Just a little Clip

drive it like you stole it

RC Racer
    Sounds ok to me but also sounds like it is probably idling to high. If its producing a good amount of smoke right through the rev range, making good power & not running to hot then it should be fine.
    REVO 21tm grunt & JQ Products "The Car" GO NITRO

RC Champion
    sounds good .. that laboring sound you get in teh beginning is because of teh high grass you running and the amount of traction you getting... your clutch is slipping cause it to labor a little to get it going...

your engine will run hot in these conditions and if you are going to be running in this high grass often i suggest going to a close ratio trans. and also running 38/14 ( as i can tell by the RPM drop after the shift you are running wide ratio)... you can also install the stock clutch reverse.. this gives you a high stall and a lil better acceleration

all in all it sounds pretty good
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC Racer
    Better still is to not run your Revo, or any rc car/truck for that matter in long grass, it will just cause more wear on the engine & other parts because its constantly labouring. Get someone to cut the grass or find a better place to run it, dirt is more fun.
    REVO 21tm grunt & JQ Products "The Car" GO NITRO