Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sounds like its all coming together mate...Sweet .
    Rock n Rolla !

tell me about standing back flips, ran mine today and went over my speed bump found in my lastest vid and i let throttle off and had drag brake too high so went forward and landing on the lid and went 30ft like that oops not intended. another i went and landed too hard on the wheelie bar and somehow the skid plate popped out and would pop back in without coming off. mine sounds like a semi coming down the parking lot.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    that sucks man.... wish there was more rc owners to race out here... the second fastest car out here is a mini savage, which my sl4sh out runs with ease...
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

RC Qualifier
    So after week and a half of waiting they finally arrived!

Don't mean to interrupt the conversation.. lol.
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    still took along time lol

RC Qualifier
    I know... waiting just plain sucks!
    You should know that though..haha!!
    Never trust a fart.

Yip, I feel your pain...shipping to Oz can take anywhere up to 4 to 5 weeks of waiting
    Rock n Rolla !

Quote Originally Posted by i killed kenny View Post
    that sucks man.... wish there was more rc owners to race out here... the second fastest car out here is a mini savage, which my sl4sh out runs with ease...
    yeah wish there were more running rc cars here which i see for sale on CG but they never come out so i just run by my self here at my apartments or park or church lot its fun when you dont have to watch for dogs running after your rc trying to rip it apart. Cant wait to sell my pede to get my charger so i dont have to wait 2 1/2 hrs to charge my lipos up. Make sure you have a high amp charger ready. I get about 35mins+ of runtime with my 4000mah lipos guess it might be that the system only draws 120a when the lipos can put out 160a.
    If i am correct you have the 150a esc on yours right? you'll want some high C rated lipos, if you havent got them yet look at SMC they have some sales going cheap right now for 70c 50c lipos

Quote Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
    Yip, I feel your pain...shipping to Oz can take anywhere up to 4 to 5 weeks of waiting
    ouch too long but something worth getting with the expectation.

RC Qualifier
    nah, its only the standard week shipping for me... shipped saturday, should be here friday!!! i would have to go look at his build thread to see what esc he has on there, i will be using the batteries and charger he sent, or should have sent lolololol stampede---- selling your stampede eh? message me price and upgrades!!!! about to get a 2wd pede with a vxl for 50 bucks, would be nice to have one for my dad to drive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    ouch too long but something worth getting with the expectation.
    Yeah mate...I wish Australia made some of its own RC trucks, probably not enough clientele for it. At least there is traxxas for us .
    Rock n Rolla !

nah, its only the standard week shipping for me... shipped saturday, should be here friday!!! i would have to go look at his build thread to see what esc he has on there, i will be using the batteries and charger he sent, or should have sent lolololol stampede---- selling your stampede eh? message me price and upgrades!!!! about to get a 2wd pede with a vxl for 50 bucks, would be nice to have one for my dad to drive!!!
    I'lll look it up as well see if can find it. nice your getting batteries and charger with it thats a plus.
    I meant to say N-Pede it was my build though i didnt make a thread about when i first started it was more of a offline project with a few friends on here helping out with parts and selling stuff to me and me selling to build it. Nice pede i've used it offroading a few times as vids there can show and ran good street now its fast and alot more durable than stock for sure. If i had a E-Pede i wouldnt be selling maybe or i might if it didnt get played with much. even now my merv isnt getting ran due to broken skid only dont have cash for anything right now gotta pay off 8K in 15months

Yeah mate...I wish Australia made some of its own RC trucks, probably not enough clientele for it. At least there is traxxas for us .
    yeah some countries it would benefit to make rc's and some wouldnt. atleast your able to buy them and have it shipped just shipping costs are high i see and hear about.

RC Qualifier
    no nitros. end of story. anyways- the only way i was going to make the deal is if it came with batteries and a charger (because it has deans connectors)

RC Qualifier
    It has a hpi q base esc with alphastar 2350 motor (coms stock on the savage 2350)

Batteries are g force 5000 2s 25c. Work just fine with the combo.

Charger again is just a standard lipo charger. Takes like 50 mins per battery.
    MERV + Custom LCG race slash

crazyKid- sounds like it has a good system and the batteries sound like they will work. charger now mine takes about that time as well. but i get enought runtime with mine to satify for a few days atleast.

RC Qualifier
    should be here tomorrow, cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it mate .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    ohhhhh, i can assure you- i will lol

That's the spirit...post some pics or vids of you bashing the beast .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    That's the spirit...post some pics or vids of you bashing the beast .
    Yes, pleas do so! Can't wait to see some pics and action of her in action!
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    will do- if i can get someone to record it lol, and if i do find the 6x6 kit i will post pics on the conversion and of it running

Awesome mate...I'll be watching this space .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    thanks craig.mitch316!!! im pretty happy about this car, imagine what kind of grip this thing would get as a 6x6 with 3.8 trenchers all arround? then of course i would have to have it geared down ALOT

RC Qualifier
    picked it up from the post office today, even with the batteries half dead- i can say this thing is freaking awesome!!!!! be expecting a video on this thread today

RC Racer
    Rolled stickers

Grats on the E-Maxx. Mine will be another week, at least, before I can run it... pending my ability to get the motor mounted.

RC Qualifier
    trying to upload my video to youtube, and i have 1008 minutes remaining, how do i speed up upload time? thanks

whats your upload speed from your ISP? thats what matters when uploading, I have 1mbps only since i have 3 for download u-verse. also other factors are your computer also the RAM and memory affecting performance and lastly your processor speed. mine's only 1.6 not fast at all compared to new computers out now being 2.7+ and RAM 8-16gb. you also might try uploading on youtube basic i think its called for slow connections.

RC Qualifier
    no idea... im thinking about just creating a facebook group and just linking everyone over there- the reason of posting it in a face book group is that you can join and you dont even have to be friends with the owner of the group. could that work?

i'm not familiar with facebook as i dont have it lol, dont like the idea of having my face placestard all over the place online guess its just me.

RC Qualifier
    i dont either... i dont even have my last name on their lol

my wife made an account using her cats name hahaha just to check her families facebook and get coupons. i'll be getting a coupon from hobbypartz when i need to place an order next time.

but another note back on topic: how did the emaxx hold up? what you expected? details buddy since we cant see the vid yet lol

RC Qualifier
    it held up GREAT, this thing is freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear you liked it.

it held up GREAT, this thing is freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sweet...GOOD to hear mate!
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    i take the "it held up great" part back, this happened within 1 minute of run time today. i knew i was bound to break a part or two, but i did not think i would break parts to this extent this quick: http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/..._kenny/broken/ broke both rear bulkheads, rear skid plate, the tailgate oddly enough, and somehow the on and off switch to the reciever

i've seen a bunch of pics with broken bulkheads like that, people usually get Alum CNC's for both front and rear and solved there just impact would go to chassis then or shock towers so i usually stick with rpm and let it flex a little not sure though if they make rpm bulkheads. Nasty break though too bad from the looks of it you were having alot of fun with it, i bought some brushes to clean mine off after running so i can see any break or cracks.

now the on/off switch that is weird were was it located at?
    now the tailgate that is no surprise there before i put my wheelie bar on mine cracked and is splitting more even with the wheeli bar on since i got so much power it goes over the wheelie bar sometimes and even snaps it back causing it to hit the tail gate hard. good thing its my beater body and i have an extra though i wouldnt mind painting my own later on.

You do have a wheeli bar dont you? i would think with that system you have it would
    Last edited by mike-susieq1; 10-15-2012 at 05:43 PM.

RC Qualifier
    i checked before hand, they dont make rpm bulkheads.... and rpm does make skids, but they dont have the "tail" like part that the wheely bar clips onto

darn they dont! i have the blue rpm skids over the stock plates and hooked up my Integy wheelie bar like that its a little loose though just a 1/4" movement but works good. I post some pics up in my thread of it i can take some closer if needed. when i got my truck the skids were about new now they have some dents, massive scratchs so i assume its saved some damage for sure, i've hit it hard on drain ditches and feel the hard impact on the ground standing next to it. I feel rpm skids are better than Alum's

RC Qualifier
    i was going to get the green alloy rear skid plate by integy, but i dont know what to do about the bulkheads, the buy it now price is like 50 bucks, the others that are startinb bid are 10, but i dont have the time to wait for the auction to end and for the shipping. crazy kid said he snapped a set of bulkheads before, so they are something that needs upgraded from stock... and i dont see any here on the market place, if someone could pm me on a deal or something that would be great...