Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier

very first emaxx!!!!!

just made a deal with crazyxkid, longstory short we are trading my 2wd slash with some upgrades (and cash) for his emaxx (with upgrades)!!! i think im gonna have a blast with this truck, will post pics and details about it when it is shipped off and recieved lol---- thanks for reading!
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

nice deal, you'll like the emaxx i sure do i have a pede and merv and like them both but the emaxx is a different story the size and speed of it comes in handy. Tons of upgrades for the emaxx as well as most of the other traxxas trucks as well as you know according to your signature.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    the emaxx i got has a different motor, esc, upgraded drive lines, and different wheels- so its an entirely different beast from stock, and im glad! i was looking for something different as i already have an e revo

I think i know what motor and esc you have on there as i was following his thread here. I have something similar too yours as i dont have a stock emaxx besides the power system only and i have rpm skids on there. So far mine as been pretty durable. what you see in all my vids i've posted is nothing to what i run them like off vid and my wife runs mine harder than i do makes my teeth grind when she's running any of rc's as she has broken stuff waiting for the emaxx to break something when she's using it LOL.

RC Qualifier
    wow, i let my father run my rc's from time to time, every time he drives it- the way i watch him driving my rc's is like the way a 8 year old watches a horror film....

my wife says she drives like she stole it LOL. I stopped covering my eyes when she drives though she still hasnt repaired my merv though but thats ok i have the emaxx for now (knock on wood). I do fine with my lipos i have on mine somehow i get about 35mins+ runtime out of them and they are only 4000mah 40C's. Have fun and i'll be watching out for the vids and pics of your new emaxx

RC Qualifier
    thanks buddy- my father doesnt drive my rc's very much now- he has his own erbe to play with now lol

RC Champion
    cool man, welcome to the club! I recently got into embe's and I love them!
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Qualifier
    im pretty excited, every time i watch a video of the embe i get goose bumps =P im pumped, always wanted a embe

Nice mate...Enjoy .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    im hoping i will--- wait, i am!!!!!!! hehehehehe

RC Racer
    Funny stories about others driving your vehicle, about 10 to 15 years ago let my dad drive my t-maxx and BAM - parts go flying - drives it right into a tree. Now the kids in my hood ask to drive my emaxx and I have to say no, this thing is too expensive (esp. since I can hit 55MPH with mine).

RC Qualifier
    cant wait!!!!! really pumped.... i feel like a 6 year old when christmas is the next day, and you can't sleep

did you get your emaxx yet? if so how you liking it so far? havent ran mine for some time now and doesnt look like i will for a while too since i have to work more now

RC Qualifier
    not yet, it was sent out today- would of shipped my 2wd slash out to him too but our new post master closed the post office 30 minutes early......

wow i would have thought you would have had it by now. I cant stand waiting for something when i trade or buy it LOL. i traded 2 rc's so far and sold many others and sent out next day if i could though and shipped UPS ground i dont really trust post office to deliver a 200+ rc fast and both times i got my rc's in that trade they were fed ex which was nice.

I have idea's for mine but cant get to them till i get free time later this month off work. Think i am going to maybe unglue my tires and tape them to prevent balloning so much. I get going too fast and hard to control with that balloning going on.

RC Qualifier
    if we both shipped out the day we made the deal, yes. but things came up on his end (wont go into details, if he wants to he can lol)

i can understand that things do come up. I was bitting my fingers when i was getting mine lol even though i didnt get to use it for about 1 month

RC Qualifier
    really excited to get the emaxx, i dont have my finger nails chewed down or anything like that- my trick is: dont think about it, and drive your best rc lol...

I hear that mate...time seems to stand still when waiting .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    yep, the time equivalence (don't think i spelled that right...), 1 min=5 min... its a terrible pain to wait lol

RC Qualifier
    I know how waiting for something to arrive is... I ordered some decals of off amazon and they were suppose to be here between the 2-5 and they still haven't showed.. and I really need those decals so I can have my brand new body painted.

Still waiting..
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    wow man, sounds like that sucks

RC Qualifier
    Tell me about it.. lol...

But as they say "Good things come to those who wait."
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    your just giving your self karma, when you stickers get in a corner is going to be rolled =o

RC Qualifier
    Nah... I don't do that whole Karma thing.. my stickers better not be rolled.. haha..
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    lol, hope for the best trolololol =P

RC Qualifier
    Thanks.. It's still not here today.. Maybe it will come tomorrow??

Did your emaxx arrive yet?
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    nope, it was only shipped on saturday, should roll in about friday or so

What's your idea's you have for your emaxx? I want to add some small headlights on mine that i just plug in when its getting dark maybe taillights as well. As i only have a 2 ch. radio i wouldnt be able to flip a switch on

RC Qualifier
    i planned on getting a clear emaxx body, and having it painted to look like a kawasaki edition, and possibly headlights. as parts break, i will upgrade. i may waterproof the car, and install matt tracks on e maxx and run in winter snow (unlikely). no serious plans yet besides the body. if my lhs can order in another 6x6 kit, i will make this a 6x6 emaxx- lhs had the kit installed on a tmaxx and it was killer!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    or if someone could link me to a site that has a 6x6 kit for sale, i would very much appreciate it

bodies painted other than stock color are always nicer. I have 2 red and black and prefer the red but since its got less wear its more for show than running. Mine is mostly stock with just the rpm skids is all and helped a few times already but no upgrades needed like you said when it breaks (i hope it doesnt anytime soon) shouldnt without running it LOL. Matt tracks would be killer you have to post a pic of a emaxx with those on I wouldnt mind trying to make mine like that. Now a 6x6 what would that look like? huge i assume

RC Qualifier
    it was quite awhile, but it took up an entire shelf at the lhs

that is big then i have just enough room on my self now to put my emaxx and merv only

RC Qualifier
    im pretty excited for this, i think it would be cool to get a s-maxx, install the 6x6 kit, and then put the ski mod on the front

s-maxx's are fun being they are 2wd but with alot of power just getting to the rear wheels would be hard, i get that from my pede its just as fast if not faster than my emaxx right now i can gear it higher on either but loose take off which i like on my emaxx where i can pop a wheelie on command or ease into the throttle just a little about 1/2 throttle and control the wheelie action. 2wd's are harder for my to steering.

RC Qualifier
    but with the 6x6 kit, it would spread the power throughout both axles, and with the ski kit mod durring the winter the s-maxx set up like that would be un-stopable.... another thought, getting the dually mod off of ebay, and use it on the two rear axles!!! that would be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i would like to say thanks for following through with this thread

that would be a beast for sure the emaxx is good so far from what i have done to it offroading and grass havent tried more serious offroading yet but with a dual rear axle man it would need a slight bigger motor i found one from leopard its a 4282 4-9s lipo capable that would be perfect for something like that lol run 8s lipos haha MONSTER

No problem i like to see others rc's what they have planned and get tons of ideas as well.

RC Qualifier
    Yea man your going to love it! Wish motocross wasn't so expensive so that I could keep my beast. Your going to have to wait till i think friday. Let me know how you like it. (BTW if you take the wheelie bar off and put it on carpet it will do standing backflips with ease) LOL
    MERV + Custom LCG race slash