RC Enthusiast

looking for track in tulsa,ok

Hello,I purchased a e-maxx brushless and bandit vxl 2weeks past and am looking for a place to run them other than ripping the yard.I have my 11 yr. old nephew over on the weekends and made the purchase to give use something to do,I have to tell you I'm having a blast.Already broke a bulkhead upper and lower a arm 2 shocks in what was near head on with a 100 yr.old oak.Running 2s lipos in the maxx,stock battery in the bandit,the bandit shoud have been named the squirely I put anacondas on it and have keep it mainly on concret.seen the last date posted so I'm not expecting much of a reply.Thanks

RC Champion
    I am not sure of tracks in Tulsa but I know there are some in OKC as well as my local track in Springdale, AR, Last time I checked one in Fort Smith, AR, and one in Joplin,MO.

I am sure you have a local hobby shop, Call and ask them about any local tracks. Still though tracks are more for racing and not monster trucks, that bandit is more of a basher than a racer but most track do have a 2wd buggy class, mine does.
    Pay It Forward.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks,I've been checking around and found tracks in broken arrow just about 30 minut drive figured by finding the track I'd get leads into the hobby and It proved to be true.My Dad started racing rookie class full bodied cars back in the early 60s I was born in 64 and have enjoyed the dirt tracks. trying now to hook my nephew up it seems to be in the blood.I'm truly enjoying the r/c hobby and plan on progressing into the sport aspect of it.I'm a tig welder and have been kicking around the idea of modifications.Thanks agian
    drive it like you own it,full throttle