Thread: Another video

RC Champion

Another video

This one is a mix of all the rusty action this year before the 3.3 blew up. My truck is all together now just waiting on the right day to break in the new 3.3. I should have new video soon. Let me know what you think.
    Shaggy...

RC poster
    Looks sweet. I like that extended chassis. Gonna have to try to hit someone up for one of those. *wink wink*

RC Champion
    Nice video. Makes me want to go and play with mine now lol

RC Champion
    I just came in the house from running mine. LOL I need to get some headlights. As always Shaggy. Another nice video. Glad to see you still beatin the off roader. Break anything on it yet?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by crownovercoke View Post
    Looks sweet. I like that extended chassis. Gonna have to try to hit someone up for one of those. *wink wink*
    I was about to ask u how u keep the front end down till I seen this I need one to

RC Champion
    Awesome video but you just cost me some cash. I was debating over the extended chassis and now I'm sold.
    Rustler-3.3,Revo-Hyper .21,Jato-3.3
    lots of mods

RC Champion
    Not to toot my own horn, But the extended chassis is the only way to calm down the wheelies. Unless you wanna strap some weight to the front end. A couple companies make an extended chassis that will add 1/2inch to the wheelbase. But thats still not enough. After doing my research and development. You need 1 1/2inches to calm it down.
    In the last 2 months I have received several PM's about making more chassis. After carefull consideration. My answer is going to be NO. I just dont have the time to do any more. Plus, I think Shaggy will agree. Its nice having 1 of 2. So to the ones that PMed me. Sorry. But my design is retired.

RC Champion
    Thanks guys. I have seen a couple other extended chassis builds that other people done. Powerman's chassis was just what I was looking for in my build. Its so flippin strong. Powerman and I left no stone unturned with these builds. The way I look at it, are trucks are one of a kind as of now. I went with the monster truck style where Powerman went sc. Very different builds, both real cool. Oh yeah, we both put up video to back up our words lol. Even if you had a chassis made, you still have to do the rest of the build on your own, or leave a bunch of stock stuff on it. I just don't want anyone to copy my trucks lol. As for my other rusty, I just broke in the new 3.3. She screams. I was wheelieing out of control before the engine was broken in all the way. I only had enough time for the break in yesterday. If all goes as planed, I'll be racing it against my stampede 4x4 tomorrow, and smoking it.
    Shaggy...

RC Champion
    Hopefully one day I can be as knowledgeable as you and Powerman. Both of you have amazing rusty's and both have helped me with many questions I've had lol. One day I want to do a custom build just to do it and hopefully it turns our as good as yalls did. Keep up the awesome work and great advice you give!!

RC Champion
    Thought I would add a couple videos. They are old ones. But it shows the chassis in action. First one is from the begining of the tucks life. Still a SC truck. Still workin out the bugs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBvGH...yer_detailpage
    This one is from a little later in life. I had the 21tm on it. WAY to much power. Ended up blowing out a steel driveshaft at the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1CC...yer_detailpage
    I need to make some new videos. It handles so much better now. Faster too.