RC Enthusiast

Slash 4x4 Ultimate w/ extra engine, esc, and parts $599

This a Traxxas Slash 4 x 4 Ultimate W/ LOTS OF EXTRAS! This car can reach speeds of 60+ MPH!!!!! Its all wheel drive, water proof, fast, durable, and just awesome!! This car comes with the traxxas TQi controller with the iphone or ipod touch docking base! (iPhone/iPod touch not included) It can tell you the speed, rpm, volts, and temp! It comes with all the telemetry except for 1 piece. This car is quick off its feet with the Traxxas lipo battery! The car comes with a Traxxas 3s 25c 5000 mah lipo battery and a traxxas 7 cell 4200 mah 4 series battery! The lipo has only been use a few times and looks NEW! As you can see it comes with lots of extra parts including, extra, driveshaft, pinion gears, 4 shocks (2 are kinda broken), 2 bacttery holders, a transmitter cover, extra a-arms, and lots of others! The car also comes with an EXTRA ENGINE AND ESC!!! Also a charger and manual! This car is fun on a baseball field too because it drifts! Due to the nature of this hobby this car is sold AS IS. Last time I used it it was definitely FUN!!! By The way message me with ANY questions or if u want to agree on a price!

I am hoping to get at least $599 for the car but if I need to I will cut down on the price.

Get Pictures At benackert.com under slash 1 and slash 2
    http://www.benackert.com/slash-1.php
    http://www.benackert.com/slash-2.php

(if someone could PM me and tell me how to add in pictures w/o having to use a different site to view them)
    Last edited by bigbadben22504; 09-28-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: In ( ) at bottom

RC Qualifier
    Get a photo bucket account and copy Img code and paste it here.

RC Enthusiast
    Ok, thanks so much!

RC Enthusiast
    Im making the price 499