RC Enthusiast

Mounting Hyper TT body on Pede 4x4

Yesss!!! Yet another question for my favorite forum

I'm going to mount the Hyper TT body on my stampede 4x4 , and was wondering what is the best body posts to use ?

I was thinking of getting 3 of the battery extender kits and using the stainless screw that you put the clip in , and using those

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAVNH

Does anyone else have any experience mounting the Hyper TT body on Pede 4x4 ?

I found some forums of people with the Hyper TT body on.. but none of them actually said what they used to clip the body on the pede

Thanks again and have a great epic Bashing dayyyyyyyyyyy

RC Qualifier
    Why pay 6$ for a single screw when you can pay 2.30$ for 2?
    Buy this instead!

TRA3727
    ... for the fun of excess!

RC Champion
    I used the traxxas aluminum towers and mounted the jconcepts lowered body mounts onto the back of the rear shock towers. on the front I mounted them where the plastic body post holder would go. I would reccommend using plastic body posts in the rear as the aluminum ones tore the body a little. You can cut down the stock posts or use the rpm posts for a slash 4x4.

Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    I used the traxxas aluminum towers and mounted the jconcepts lowered body mounts onto the back of the rear shock towers. on the front I mounted them where the plastic body post holder would go. I would reccommend using plastic body posts in the rear as the aluminum ones tore the body a little. You can cut down the stock posts or use the rpm posts for a slash 4x4.

Just awesome dude and it even looks fast and its not even moving lol.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the pics!!! This helped out tremendously !!!

and on the same coin.... I now see your badass looking car... and gotta hope that mine comes out like that lololol. Ill be sure to post some pics when mines finished. most of the parts i ordered are coming in on Monday i think .

sweet ride man!

RC poster
    Im wanting to do the same and some more info would be a huge help.
    What type of wing and mount is it that fitted 1/8 or 1/10
    Where can I get a hyper 10tt body from? Or are there any other bodies known to fit that are more redially available?
    What type of shocks are fitted in the pictures?

RC Champion

Thanks for the comments. I used the losi ten truggy wing and mount. If I did it again I would definitely use the 8ight wing mount but still use the ten t wing. An 1/8 scale wing is way too big for a stampede IMO.

I searched eBay and found several hyper 10tt bodies...

RC Enthusiast
    I have been wondering, I have the Proline wing and can't tell if its too big or not lol.

once i get the holes cut out ( which i notice the Losi wing already has them) and mounted i'm going to test.. if its too bulky i'm going to get the ten T wing

RC Racer
    That thing looks sick are those like slash size tires in the picture? I may have to do this with my pede make it more racey what all did you need to make it like this

RC Champion
    thanks, yeah those are proline wheels. Here are some more pics with different wheels

RC Qualifier
    I like those beadlocks and that body is sick
    Is it fast enough? No, no it isn't.

RC Champion

Thanks. I got the idea from ultimate rc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift4life View Post
    That thing looks sick are those like slash size tires in the picture? I may have to do this with my pede make it more racey what all did you need to make it like this
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8965042

RC Racer
    How does it handle and jump compared to a lcg slash 4x4?

RC Champion
    I got really tired of the sl4sh/p4de platform so I sold all of those cars before I really spent any time testing the truggy

RC Racer
    Does it handle and jump good in general? The whole idea for me converting is I bought a pede upgraded the motor and esc then picked up a slash and I always thought I liked my pede the most then my slash grew on me and I can bash it just as hard as my pede and it handles way better and instead of just having my pede sit on the shelf all the time because I always want to run my slash might as well convert it to a truggy. Then it will handle as jump good. I could easy convert my pede and just have two slashes but that's not as much fun. I watched the Urc vid on the truggy jang made too and it looked like it handles really good.

RC Qualifier
    The p4de is a monster truck it's not really ment to handle good so trying to change it into something it's not is gonna be kinda hard it's just a p4de with a different body, a wing, the protrac kit, and it's lowered all the way. But my p4de has everything but the wing and body and it handles really good for a monster truck
    Is it fast enough? No, no it isn't.

RC Racer
    Really it's just a shortend hcg slash 4x4. The pede 4 is built off of the slash platform. I know it's a monster truck and will handle like one that why I want to convert it and make it handle a little better or I feel I will never use it and always favor my slash. I love the pede and what mine looks like and it's awesome but when it comes down to driving it for how I want to drive I'm always favoring my slash so I can go fast and corner hard and still bash hard