RC Racer

reversing sub micro servo?

hey i have been mixing up my shifting with the transmission and i know it should be easy to adjust too i was just wondering if it could be reversed? i have looked around and not been able to find anything. just to make it a little easier on myself. and if it is possible please tell me how. thanks

RC Champion
    awww the most unread book upon the invention of instructions rofl!

lol check the last couple pages of the manual . should have a menu tree for the transmitter .the go down it till you see the
    3rd,4th an 5th channel reversing
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Racer
    oh i didnt think of the manual XD sorry for the bother probably shouldve checked there first. thanks alot :-)

RC Champion
    oh dont worrie i myself dont use the manual sometimes. but i do wish i had one for my pede lol
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Competitor
    Also can find instructions on the traxxas site under 2.4 radio and manual I think. Just reversed my shift servo this way.

RC Champion
    "mixing up my shifting with the transmission " ?

are you refering to simply reversing the servo or SWITCHING the transmission control with the diff controls?

Reversing the servo (as mentioned by the others) is done via transmitter programming.

Connecting switch "X" with another action of the truck (tranny shifting OR diff shifting) is done by switching the slots on the rx where the servos are plugged in.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Competitor
    If interested in changing transmission shifting to the differential switch, check HEWMACK thread on "reverse shift servo" below.