RC poster

Traxxas Stampede, Rustler and Bandit and more.

My original screen name is bishab and I have sold and purchased on here before. I am having problems with that one trying to get the email to reset my password so I made a new one. You can look up that one for feedback on me. Thanks

Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless. I'm selling because I don't have any time to use it. I have probably around 20 runs on it. Truck is in great shape. I have invested a lot of money that I know I won't get back. My loss your gain. It has a Wrappenrods aluminum extended chassis so it is 2 inches longer than stock. Also has the HPI wide conversion so it is wider than stock. Has Rpm front bumper, Traxxas wheelie bar, RPM transmission cover, all stainless turnbuckles. Has RPM caster blocks. Also included is 1 2s 5000mah lipo battery. Also have superbrain charger that will charge any type of battery. Comes with extra wheels and extra bodies. Stock body is included also. Has manual and all included parts that came with it in the box. All of the original chassis and parts will also be included. Adult Owned. 600.00

Next is a Traxxas Bandit VXL with upgraded RPM bumper, RPM Transmission cover and I actually pulled the brushless motor and esc and put it in the rustler. So this has a waterproof XL5 esc and titan 12t titan motor out of the rustler right now. Also added the traxxas wheelie bar. This can be switched back easily if buyer is serious. Body and wing is in perfect condition. Will include 1 battery with this and battery type will depend on which motor is in it at the time of sale. Has manual and all included parts that came with it in the box. Body is perfect as well as chassis and parts. 275.00 with brushless motor and ESC and 175.00 with brushed motor and ESC.

Now is the Traxxas Rustler that started as an XL5 brushed with motor. I put the brushless motor and esc from the bandit in this. It has RPM front Bumper and RPM transmission cover. Also has all upgraded anodized blue traxxas turnbuckles. Also added Traxxas wheelie bar. Body is in perfect shape as well as chassis and parts. Will include battery depending on which motor is in it at time of sale. Has manual and all included parts that came with it in the box. 275.00 with brushless and 200.00 with brushed motor and ESC.

Lipos batteries have always been balanced with a blinky balancer which will be included with the stampede.

Have a tool box full of brand new traxxas parts still in packages and plenty of misc parts. Screws, gears, hood pins and a lot of other stuff. 100.00

I will take a $1000.00 for everything. Come take a look and I promise you will not be disappointed.
    I will accept cash or paypal. Shipping is extra. Im located in Jacksonville, Florida.
    Email or call 904-655-6226 Adam

RC Qualifier
    Would you happen to have a rustler upper/lower chassis?
    MM|2200kv 2WD LCG Slash - MM2|2650kv LCG Slash 4x4

RC poster
    No I do not. Sorry.

RC poster
    I have not had any response so I must have listed them to high. Make me reasonable offers please.

RC Racer
    pm has been sent

RC poster
    Replied to pm