RC Champion

time for another camaro body.

well ive prety much trashed my camaro body learning to run 3s lipos. so its time for a new body.
    here was my old body. plus theres a hole in the roof from sliding down the road doin max speed on 3s.

my new body is painted kriptonight gold. (flip flop). and it has a big wing from a 1/10th scale touring car.

rally is stock except for all aluminum rods from the toys. and some hong kong bought wheels. oh plus im running 31/45 gears on 3s. it does get hot. i only run it about 5 minutes at a time. because its at full throttle the whole time in a big bus parking lot.
    Last edited by ajcar; 09-20-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Racer
    the new body looks pretty sweet but i think with some duct tape and some twine and itll be good as new but to help with the over heating problem did you think of doing a hood and or roof scoop like some people have done on the forums here? they say they've had some significant lower temps well running.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrcdy View Post
    the new body looks pretty sweet but i think with some duct tape and some twine and itll be good as new but to help with the over heating problem did you think of doing a hood and or roof scoop like some people have done on the forums here? they say they've had some significant lower temps well running.
    scoop will help alot. im thinking of that to. this cooler weather lately has been good.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Racer
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ood-scoop-idea

i like how he did that one. it looks pretty sweet to. but its up to you on how you do it i know theres plenty of ways to do it.

Paint looks great on the new one, wing is a bit big for my taste, but somehow works.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)