RC Competitor

My merv will be here tomorrow :-)

My wife decided she would get me my Merv and let me have it early. I no longer have to wait for Christmas day . It should be here tomorrow, It's going to be a long day at work lol. I will hold back posting pictures as you all know what a new Merv looks like. I have the following hop ups, TBR 3 piece skid plate set, traxxas gtr hard anodized shocks with summit blue springs and 70 wt oil. I am waiting for my spc 2500 lipos (2) front and rear rpm a arms and front rpm bumber to come in. Oh and traxxas ez peak plus charger. I already have daul 2 cell balance board.

Just wanted to share and look forward to hanging out here.

BTW, I only plan on bashing in my yard. I pretty much live off the road and have a long dirt driveway and lots of dirt areas to play in

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    Nice welcome to the club! Shim those diffs ASAP!

RC Competitor
    Well the merv came in. I opened it with joy and imeditly pluged tge battery in!! Changed out the shocks and springs and waited for the battery to charge. After 4 1/2 hours I couldn't wait any loger. Took it out side knowing the battery wasn't up to par but wanted to play. After 5 minutes I relized I had no real wheal drive took the cover off the center drive shaft and no screw in the shaft that conects to the rear dif .it was never there. There were no thread marks. Now I have to wait for traxxas to send me part number 7075:banghead: oh well at least they are taking care of the matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    If you have a local hobby shop the screws are $5 maybe. Then you can run tomorrow.

RC Competitor
    Sadly I don't have have a local hobby shop I would be more than happy to buy them if I could. If any thing this gives more time to formalize my self with this machine and run my leds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2