Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Can't say it exactly, give me another view, take it at the back with the thread nut facing you.
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Racer
    Ok i ll do that i ll return home .
    Don t Go Fast if you are out of Control !!!!

RC Champion
    The lower one in you picture has more pitch and looks to be an X442.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca44 View Post
    The lower one in you picture has more pitch and looks to be an X442.

the fact is that the upper one is a grimracer 42 x 66 and the lower one is a grimracer 42 x 55 , but when i put the 2 one beside the other , i try to see the difference between the pitch , because for me the 66 suppose to have more blade angle than the 55 but they look almost the same ????????? Could someome can tell me how it work ????

RC Qualifier
    Time for kids stuff here,
    Go get a play doh clay and make it flat in a plain surface (table or counter) then at the edge put the clay there, then take off your props. from the shaft, press the first prop. to the clay then compare with the other one, that will answer your query I think, but put the 42x66 first then after 42x55, if you have a digital Caliper, on the clay should have your exact measurement.

RC Racer
    Oh , ok i will check it, never imagine that it s complex to know a prop pitch :-(

RC poster
    Heads up people when sharpening bronze Beryllium props use gloves and proper breathing masks when making dust paricles,read up on the health hazards, its potentially deadly (not an exaggeration). its the inhalation of dust or getting it in a cut and consequences can be amputation or beryllium disease (lungs) which can be fatal. Now machining is suppose to produce chips not dust, but some dust is created and you certainly don’t want to be abrading/filing it without precautions. I think I will stick with S.S. props

RC Qualifier
    Pushing this up since my last post, I'm waiting for my props to arrive and I will show a step by step sharpening and balancing procedure for the props coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by turnleft View Post
    Heads up people when sharpening bronze Beryllium props use gloves and proper breathing masks when making dust paricles,read up on the health hazards, its potentially deadly (not an exaggeration). its the inhalation of dust or getting it in a cut and consequences can be amputation or beryllium disease (lungs) which can be fatal. Now machining is suppose to produce chips not dust, but some dust is created and you certainly donít want to be abrading/filing it without precautions. I think I will stick with S.S. props
    Hands up . How many of you use the mask & cloves when hand filing a prop, I don't , using a rotary tool I might then . Also the frist prop i did took me 3-1/2+ hrs to do .
    1 Rusty VXL