In the “Differential Locking” forum, I posted, that, with a 2S battery, any power setting over 52% causes the car to swerve to the left, including tipping the car over. And any braking percentage over 70% causes the car to swerve to the right, also tipping the car over.

Thus it looks like the right drive tire has all the traction, both in acceleration and in braking, and thus tips the car over in opposite directions.

I want to thank “billy Weeks” and “LightFighter” for their forum comments.

I “locked” the differential with Silly Putty using the method described in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkO-0...eature=related

With Silly Putty in the differential, there was no change in the cars swerving behavior. Everything was exactly the same as before.

So I exchanged the right and left rear tires with each other, and now, with 52% power, the car swerves to the RIGHT rather than to the LEFT and it is definitely more stable during the run. (I did not test how much more power I could use before tipping the car.)

Therefore, there is a significant difference between the two tires. One tire obviously has more adhesion than the other. I do not do burnouts and have not treated the tires with anything.

I assume that an un-locked, or semi-locked differential, will magnify any adhesion differences between the tires, so I am going to totally lock it with JB Weld.

I would appreciate any comments on the adhesive difference between tires. How do we detect such differences, and how do we deal with these differences.

Thank you.

Bob