Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    RC Qualifier
    What are you liking the most? I found the AE shocks great when I had them

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    for bashing the d8's for racing I don't know lol

RC Qualifier
    hi any one know what size is the battery tray in the strc lcg for the slash 4x4?

RC Racer
    Steve at STRC is taking pre orders for the STRC LCG slash conversion. The new batch of chassis's arrive first week in September. If you missed out the first time around here is your chance to get one. Still easily the best priced LCG conversion for a Slash.

RC Racer
    Its setup to fit all standard 2S lipo packs and I know some of the 3S lipo packs fit as well. I run 6000 2S lipos and have plenty of room to spare.

RC Racer
    Chassis's are in and starting to ship. Don't miss out on the second run. They are no moving fast.

RC Racer
    Check out this new setup you can do on the 4x4 Slash from STRC. This thing is wild.

RC Qualifier

STRC LCG Chassis for SLash 4x4!

Just ordered the chassis. It will be ran with scte shocks, hw SCT pro and 4000kv 4pole, savox 1256 servo. Should be a blast to run. I previously had a tekno SCT410 but stopped driving sc and only ran 1/8 truggy and buggy but I decided to run sc again and to go a little different route. Hopefully it will be here in time for the nats warm up race this weekend so I can start tuning and see how competitive this kit can really be. The bar has been set pretty high by the tekno but I have full faith that with some tuning and a couple aftermarket parts that I can get it right on pace with the tekno.
    6S OR NOTHING............................ maybe 5s

RC Qualifier
    Just put mine together but only for mock up, I have a bearing kit and several other parts coming in tomorrow. The fit and finish of the whole kit is very good. I didn't run into any issues thus far other than it has zero flex which if you are a basher that's great but as a racer a little flex locks down the rear end in the corners so I'm going to cut the top deck down until I feel a little flex in it. This weekend is roar nats warmup race so it will get plenty of testing and tuning. Ill post pics tomorrow after I get it rebuilt.

RC Racer
    How would like the Tekno sct410? I heard this really good for race. Planning to buy this in the future most race in THE TRACK they running tekno sct410 and they always win in tournament
    Quote Originally Posted by mydudrevo View Post
    Just ordered the chassis. It will be ran with scte shocks, hw SCT pro and 4000kv 4pole, savox 1256 servo. Should be a blast to run. I previously had a tekno SCT410 but stopped driving sc and only ran 1/8 truggy and buggy but I decided to run sc again and to go a little different route. Hopefully it will be here in time for the nats warm up race this weekend so I can start tuning and see how competitive this kit can really be. The bar has been set pretty high by the tekno but I have full faith that with some tuning and a couple aftermarket parts that I can get it right on pace with the tekno.

RC Qualifier
    It's great but it's heavy and does go through batteries about every 6months. I live in Texas so it's very hot and the extra weight just destroys batteries.

RC Racer
    Did someone tried the Pro-Line Pro-spec shocks with the STRC chassis? It would be nice to hear about your experiences. What shock oil and springs to use?

RC poster
    Anyone have any problems with there spur gear moving to much on the strc lcg chassis?

RC Qualifier
    Do the parts from the the traxxas lcg chassis directly bolt up to the strc chassis ?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justpassedu View Post
    Do the parts from the the traxxas lcg chassis directly bolt up to the strc chassis ?
    With strc kit, all you need to transfer are the diff cases, the chassis is a one piece with bulkhead.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    With strc kit, all you need to transfer are the diff cases, the chassis is a one piece with bulkhead.
    ok thanks i thought a few parts were different on the hcg & lcg made by traxxas so i just wanted to be sure. How are the strc chassis for bashing ?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerider View Post
    Anyone have any problems with there spur gear moving to much on the strc lcg chassis?
    I shimmed mine with a couple Teflon washers
    No Limit RC of Maryland

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by justpassedu View Post
    How are the strc chassis for bashing ?
    I was wondering the same thing I'm thinking of a MT build this winter and this chassis has really got me drooling.
    Slash 4x4
    embe
    14.4 dewalt summit