RC Enthusiast

Best A-arms for the Pro

Is there any better A-arms for the Slayer Pro than the stock ones? I don't want to convert to Revo arms or anything. Just broke my first arm was seeing if there was anything better out there. Haven't had much luck so far.

Stock. RPM does not make them and you'll want to stay away from Integy.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    Well stay stock ... you are better having a breaking point on a cheap part then having one on a high price one ! ... but i dont know what you do but Stock aarms can hold alot of hit ! xD P.S dont jump from the roof of your house ! xD

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the info. I have heard bad things about Integy. I have some fab history from building hot rods and have been kicking arount the idea of trying to make my own from small aluminum tubing and tig welding them but they would probably to heavy and expensive to be worth it. I do have a cousin that is a CNC machinist, I may talk to him and see if he can CAD/CAM program something up.

RC Qualifier
    I'm going on a year and half plus on my original arms that came on my truck when i have bought them.

I would say upgrade them, but there is nothing to upgrade to! LOL. Nothing wrong with the stock arms, they are HARD to break!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    broke one arm in 2 years traxxas slayer pro arms are pretty tuff!! and cheap to replace yes stay away from any aluminum arms and bumpers you will bend them first good bash...

The problem with that is every arm is different so you would need to make program for all 8 arm. One of the biggest reason RPM doesn't make arms for the slayer.
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDoc21806 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have heard bad things about Integy. I have some fab history from building hot rods and have been kicking arount the idea of trying to make my own from small aluminum tubing and tig welding them but they would probably to heavy and expensive to be worth it. I do have a cousin that is a CNC machinist, I may talk to him and see if he can CAD/CAM program something up.
    I'm looking in the same direction as you doc so far the price of the build isn't worth it. Unless you got a buddy at the mill.
    I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires.

If you would machine some arms, then that would be, AWSOME! I paying close attention to this thread now...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde