Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36

    Traxxas Slayer Pro 4X4 Vid!!

    Hi!

    here is a new vid with my Slayer Pro 4x4:



    If u like this one, please SUB+rate for more!
    (SUB4SUB)

    *I have one question, is the Revo 3.3 body will fir to the Slayer Pro??

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,112
    Welcom to the fourms, and the Slayer fourms! I think the Revo body will fit on the Slayer, but I'm not sure... Nice Vid!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

  3. #3
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    HESPERIA, SoCAL
    Posts
    248
    More videos. Slow-mo please.

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    474
    nice vid your slayer has a nice ride height.. i did a revo 3.3 raptor body and it doesnt fit the slayer pro very good at all! i didnt like it.. check out my vid under my thread here.. Monster Body tell me what u think..

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Welcom to the fourms, and the Slayer fourms! I think the Revo body will fit on the Slayer, but I'm not sure... Nice Vid!
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAD RC View Post
    More videos. Slow-mo please.
    Thanks! more coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckeithnitro View Post
    nice vid your slayer has a nice ride height.. i did a revo 3.3 raptor body and it doesnt fit the slayer pro very good at all! i didnt like it.. check out my vid under my thread here.. Monster Body tell me what u think..
    Thank you! your vids are really cool! SUB from me

    About the body, I want to replace the original slayer pro body because its huge! and all the dust and stuff are gettin' inside
    very easily, so I want kind of monster/truggy body that is more close to the sides of the truck and giving more protection
    from the dust.

    So I thought about the Revo 3.3 platinum edition body, and also the E-Revo Brushless body looks amazing!
    What do you think about that?

    Have a nice day!

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    474
    they are narrow and the wheel wells dont line up nice at all.. just my opinion give it a shot if u like tho

  7. #7
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckeithnitro View Post
    they are narrow and the wheel wells dont line up nice at all.. just my opinion give it a shot if u like tho
    Ok,
    But your air filter doesnt get dirty really fast?
    Because with the slayer body my air filter get dust and dirt in few mins of running!

  8. #8
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by RoeeV View Post
    Ok,
    But your air filter doesnt get dirty really fast?
    Because with the slayer body my air filter get dust and dirt in few mins of running!
    Just run a pre-filter from Outerwears.

  9. #9
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    474
    dirt n dust is just part of bashing, revo body wont do much. never had a problem from dirty filter just have lots of spares when i go out.

  10. #10
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckeithnitro View Post
    dirt n dust is just part of bashing, revo body wont do much. never had a problem from dirty filter just have lots of spares when i go out.
    I think I still gonna replace the body, I want to give it a try..

    Oh yah, one more question.. what 'All terrain' tires will be the best for the slayer pro?

    I thought about the PROLINE BADLANDS or the TRENCHER, what do you think will be better?

  11. #11
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,112
    I thought about the PROLINE BADLANDS or the TRENCHER, what do you think will be better?
    If you run on pavment at all, either one will wear done quite quickly. The Pro Line Trencher is great on everything, but I'm not sure on the badlands...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

  12. #12
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    If you run on pavment at all, either one will wear done quite quickly. The Pro Line Trencher is great on everything, but I'm not sure on the badlands...
    On pavement I can use my Slayer pro stock tires, because those tires are pretty worn.

    So on offroad driving, which one of this(BADL/TRENCH) will be better?

  13. #13
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    474
    Badlands bite and grab alot more than the trencher in offroad conditions...not for payment tho obviously..

  14. #14
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckeithnitro View Post
    Badlands bite and grab alot more than the trencher in offroad conditions...not for payment tho obviously..
    And the badlands will fit on the stock traxxas wheel?

    Do you think that the old stock wheels will do the job on a pavement?

  15. #15
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    474
    stock tires yeah burn them up on payment to get use out of them lol.. yes get badlands sc 2.2/3.0 tires for any sc wheel thats 2.2/3.0

  16. #16
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Well thank you guys for the help, I think I'll buy the Proline Badlands.

    Now for another subject, is anyone tried to drive the Slayer Pro on a track?
    Do you think that the Slayer Pro is a good truck for racing on a track?

  17. #17
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Levittown, NY
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by RoeeV View Post
    Ok,
    But your air filter doesnt get dirty really fast?
    Because with the slayer body my air filter get dust and dirt in few mins of running!
    Get the motor saver filter it works awesome keeps dirt and dust off the element really nice!!

    Check out my truck i got one.

    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...new-investment
    Last edited by Reilly630; 09-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires.

  18. #18
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly630 View Post
    Get the motor saver filter it works awesome keeps dirt and dust off the element really nice!!

    Check out my truck i got one.

    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...new-investment
    It does not affect engine performance?

  19. #19
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Levittown, NY
    Posts
    142
    It'll lean out the engine a little but richining the carb won't solve
    I'm hittin' easy street on mud tires.

  20. #20
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly630 View Post
    It'll lean out the engine a little but richining the carb won't solve
    Ok, and where I can buy this filter?

    **Now for another subject, is anyone tried to drive the Slayer Pro on a track?
    Do you think that the Slayer Pro is a good truck for racing on a track?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •