RC poster

Thumbs down Servo Is out of warrenty!

On the 1/16 erevo i have four servos has failed. I am not hard on the little car, mostly because it is my first and only one. I tried hooking up two at the same time and one still failed. And yes i bought them together at the same time. Traxxas has stopped giving me more of these cause the warrenty only lasts on the first set of electronics on the little thing. Does anyone have the same problem with the servos?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    time to upgrade i run the hitec 5085 works great and yes it's a common problem

Okay let's nip this in the bud right here. Talk about the Bluebird 390 servo all you want start talking about "390" or the evil twin or whatever means you chose to talk about a product that we all know is banned on this forum and more posts are going to be removed and infractions issued. This thread has already had a few posts removed I am hoping there wont be any more
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    Okay let's nip this in the bud right here. Talk about the Bluebird 390 servo all you want start talking about "390" or the evil twin or whatever means you chose to talk about a product that we all know is banned on this forum and more posts are going to be removed and infractions issued. This thread has already had a few posts removed I am hoping there wont be any more
    I am new to this part of the forum. Ive noticed the moderators have talked about banned products. what is a banned poduct and why is it banned?
    Rustler Killing Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by sixshooterstang View Post
    I am new to this part of the forum. Ive noticed the moderators have talked about banned products. what is a banned poduct and why is it banned?
    It is the same in the Rustler forum you frequent and all forum on this board. There is a website based in Hong Kong that shares the same initials it is that website and the products from it that are banned. They are banned because they sell knock off Traxxas connectors which amounts to them stealing from Traxxas.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    seems like alot of chinese companies steal designs anymore :P anyways yes get a hitec. hitec has always been a fav of mine for upgrade servos
    Rustler Killing Bandit

Sorry your thread was hijacked NJerevo. 661bomb, enough of the agenda. Of your 15 posts so far this is pretty much the only subject, which makes it seem like you set up a throwaway account just to flog Traxxas about the servo. I suggest dropping it at this point.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    I've never ever had a problem with my stock servo, still had the original 2080 in it since new before I ran out of stuff to upgrade and decided to get a metal gear servo (original 2080 is now my back up). Setting the endpoints is key ( I know this has been beat to death but it's true). I'm also running adjustable Trx aluminum turnbuckles which I think helps a lot as it doesn't have to fight as hard against the opposite side turnbuckle when they're fixed turnbuckles such as the stock ones.