Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    I don't remember seeing a start power setting, I'll have to look as that makes sense it would help. Thanks

Starting power is default on Low. It can be found at the Advanced tab in the Castle Link software.
    Nobody is born with experience.

RC Racer
    Yeah it's set to low. Gave her a test run today and it was doing good...until I cartwheeled massively and the spur gear is a lil damaged, had to trim a some plastice off and open up some of the teeth but nithing to bad, so I know I will need a steel one soon. While I was at it, I adjusted the slipper. I checked it out on the carpet real quick. It seems like a new monster. I still think something's wrong cause now it barley rolls under no power or stops a lot sooner once throttle is lessened and there is a lil more clang then usual.

RC Racer
    On a good note I got my teknos fronts today, rpm a arms rear yesterday. when I'm feeling unlazy I'll put them in. Then I would like to get a steel spur, clear plastic motor cover and a 19t. Should be near bullet proof with all that. Might get a tekno drive shaft too. Oh i got the tbone front/rear bumpers with wheelie bar coming, this truck should be a tank. Did anyone know this hobby is addictive and cost way too much lol.

Oh any other parts you guys think I'll need?

Hehe. Most of us know it is an addictive and expensive hobby.
    Don't get a steel spur. It makes gears wear much faster and it is not necessary. I use the 2650 for a while and never stripped a spur. Neither did my buddy with a 2200.

RC Racer
    So Basicly just get a stock spur?. I'll run the stock though, till its bald lol. Once I took that extra plastic out and put it all together worked fine and wheelies like a champ on command. Waiting to see what breaks next...

Quote Originally Posted by mattstang2007 View Post
    So Basicly just get a stock spur?. I'll run the stock though, till its bald lol. Once I took that extra plastic out and put it all together worked fine and wheelies like a champ on command. Waiting to see what breaks next...
    Yup. Stock spur works fine.