Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That is one sweet deal getting two for the price of one dude.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

Wow, that is a sweet deal for sure. My MMP's still work good. Maybe I should punish them a bit more
    Nobody is born with experience

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Wow, that is a sweet deal for sure. My MMP's still work good. Maybe I should punish them a bit more
    Not sure what happened to the MMP. I'm hoping it gets warrantied, then upgraded to the MM2. No matter i'll still pick it up for way less than purchasing a new MM2. It's just my Emaxx is on stilts right now waiting for the brain. I'm really excited for the upgraded BEC they are putting in it. Ajustable 5-7 volts now.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    I know that the outerwear is for waterproofing, but does it build up excessive heat for your esc and motor?

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Not sure what happened to the MMP. I'm hoping it gets warrantied, then upgraded to the MM2. No matter i'll still pick it up for way less than purchasing a new MM2. It's just my Emaxx is on stilts right now waiting for the brain. I'm really excited for the upgraded BEC they are putting in it. Ajustable 5-7 volts now.
    Hmm. Didn't the first version have that already? I know the MMP has it. I'm less interested in the voltage, but more in the power that it can handle.
    Nobody is born with experience

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Hmm. Didn't the first version have that already? I know the MMP has it. I'm less interested in the voltage, but more in the power that it can handle.
    Remember the Mamba Monster has a fixed BEC of 5.5v output. The new MM2 has an upgraded BEC 5-7v like the MMP. The new MM2 is definitely yummy, plus the addition of being waterproof. YAY!!!

@Joeracer: It adds a few degrees. Its breathable and lets air flow through. I got it for extra protection from the possibility of hiting water, and also to keep debris off the chassis. It does a good job at keeping a good chunk of it off.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore