Thread: Funny story

RC Racer

Funny story

I was talking to a guy who has a traxxas slash 4x4 with a few mods to make it faster and street tires for speed runs. He proceeded to tell me that all jatos are slow and that nitro is a headache and pointless. I asked if he wanted to race and wasted him to the point where he packed his truck up and went home. Just wanted to share this story, thanks for reading.

I was talking to a guy who has a traxxas slash 4x4 with a few mods to make it faster and street tires for speed runs. He proceeded to tell me that all jatos are slow and that nitro is a headache and pointless. I asked if he wanted to race and wasted him to the point where he packed his truck up and went home. Just wanted to share this story, thanks for reading.
    Good story! I love nitro, I showed a kid from my high school with a brushed slash 2wd who's boss. LOL.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Competitor
    Haha yeah, this kid in my school has a savage xl and he like " dude it's way faster than some jato" so I guess I'll have to teach him the hard way

RC Qualifier
    I run my slash ultimate with 3s and it's side by side with my jato. Was he running lipo or nihm's

Beatings will continue until compliance is gained
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC poster
    Interesting story. I think He has a good traxxas slash 4x4 and its mods are also so good.
    You make a good fun of this little kid about his truck.Thanks for sharing with us.

RC Racer
    He was running a 2s lipo. If it was a 3s he probably would have beat me if not just kept up. It was cool to see somone eat their words and start to respect that nitro can be faster if tuned right.

RC poster
    Lol my pops thought the same thing bout his hpi trophy n his revo... He got taught a lesson he will never forget