RC poster

2200kv conversion into Slash 4x4

I just installed a Flux Tork 2200KV/Blur ESC power plant into my Slash 4x4. This is actually a Mamba Max Pro Castle Creation system with the HPI trademark on it as far as I understand it. Wooohooo! Love it! A little over geared or to much cells on the Lipo for manageability on track though at this time. I will change gearing first to see if i can correct this. If not, i am sure running 2S will. I hope. I want to run in the local races here in Houston. The video is not much, but a sample of what the performance is. I did run it later on after the rain had stopped and it was a beast of a truck. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN1bCLOMBs

RC Champion
    The esc is a rebranded Mamba Monster. Are you saying it's crazy powerful? did the tork fit with the heatsink fins on or did you have to grind some off? Where in Houston will you be racing? I go to Ultimate RC in Alvin a lot but I like the small track at M&M hobby store. Welcome to the site!
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Good stuff there man. Very powerful setup you got going on.

When work finally slows down i'm going to hook up with SLW-SVT, hoping by Nov. LOL Be awesome we could all get together and bash or race or hang out and tell RC stories.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC poster
    I had to grind 5 rows of the fins off to get in there. I was at M&M last Sunday. My first time there and it pretty cool little setup that is 20 minutes from teh house. I visit Mikes Hobby in Porter mostly and RC Hobby Sugarland too. They have two nice off road tracks there taht are fairly new.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Good stuff there man. Very powerful setup you got going on.

When work finally slows down i'm going to hook up with SLW-SVT, hoping by Nov. LOL Be awesome we could all get together and bash or race or hang out and tell RC stories.
    Yes it would! I get home from work October 10. I'll shoot you a text then.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bash View Post
    I had to grind 5 rows of the fins off to get in there. I was at M&M last Sunday. My first time there and it pretty cool little setup that is 20 minutes from teh house. I visit Mikes Hobby in Porter mostly and RC Hobby Sugarland too. They have two nice off road tracks there taht are fairly new.
    I checked rc hobby's new location when I was home. The tracks are massive but I didn't try them out..I like m&m because flipping your car back over is only a few steps away lol. The guys there are really helpful and knowledgeable IMO. I've been to mikes a few times and it's great as well buts it 2.5 hours from house. The best track is the one out in Katy. If you go on the weekends they have paid Marshalls

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Did you get to run the setup yesterday Jim Bash?? I know we had some funky weather out, but it was hit and miss in most places.

@ SLW. My bro-in-law is friends of the owner of the track in katy. I have to see if they've changed the course again. they've done it twice since i've been going. It's really grown over there, lots of rich kids in the area. LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore