RC Enthusiast

Wild Launch Still

I launch at about 40%. OK, I have : Trued rear slicks, locked the differential, added 3 oz. weight to nose, 0.94 springs in front, 2% toe in, level surface < just paved>, sugar water first 20', wheelie bar almost touching pavement. STILL launches hard to right after approx. 10'. Any more suggestions? Love messing with car but out of ideas!
    Bob

RC Enthusiast
    Sounds like about 10ft out the power is ramping up on you again.. .. does it lift the front end again when it does the hard right? reason i ask.. some of out guys are getting a second wheelie down track when the power finialy kicks in full again... they added a bit more weight to the front... from 1 to 2 more oz's...

RC poster
    Are you running the rear dff locked? The wheely bar could be too close to the ground causing the diff to unload.

RC Racer
    check your steering trim......roll the car up slowly to about 30-40mph and it should track perfect...if so then try swapping tires from side to side and see if that changes the situation.

RC Champion
    Maybe swap left/right tires in case one is growing more than the other causing it to hook??

RC Enthusiast

Smile Partial fix

Found part of problem was the servo saver was catching on the chassis and would bind when came down from wheelie. Put two washers in for spacing and fixed that part. Also found ball ends on front rods were stiff also causing binding. Still not totally straight but MUCH better.