Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    There are two fans... not very visible in this shot, but they are there:

"Edstoys" gave me the drive to get it done... I built him a 2-3S LiPo alarm that has audio and visual indication and needed to discharge a pack for testing. lol
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    Hah looking back at the pictures they are SO OBVIOUSLY there. Oops.

RC Qualifier
    Looks outstanding !!, when ya get the new one built let me know what ya want for the older one LOL
    Endeavoring to persevere !

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    No biggie, Krall. I took shots of them out of the case, but they must have got lost in cyberspace as they were not in the FB folder I keep for hosting pictures after I uploaded all the shots from my phone. They are 24 volt fans which means they run real slow on 2S batteries, but with 2S batteries the wattage being burned off is not that high... at least not compared to when I am depleting 6S batteries. lol So when 6S is being discharged, the fans will actually be slightly over volted for a bit.
    Also, every discharger I have designed has at least 1 fan if not two... basically as many as I can get. lol

Whether or not I build the 2S only discharger or not will depend on if I am satisfied with my MT4 on 4S voltage. I am still doing testing on that... I probably would be happy with 4S voltage if I did not start off on 5S voltage. lol So far from my research what I may need is a CC 2650 instead of the 2200 I just bought.... figures, right? It sure would be nice to be able to use the same SPC packs in both my MT4 and the Summit.
    Building this discharger has proven my discharging theories and math to be sound.... so using this info I can figure out what exactly I need to reach certain discharging goals.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.