RC Qualifier

Nitro powered funny car

Been chomping at the bit to mention something.

Who would like to b able to convert thier on road or any other favorite jato into a nitro powered funny car??

I know of someone puttin the final touches on a complete conversion kit for preexsisting jato owners.

This conversion kit will allow anyone with a jato to convert it to drag race killer. Completly bolt on/together with no additional fabing by installer. Allows user to directly fit a traxxas funny car body of thier choice. Kit includes all body mounting hardware to make this happen and keeping it a realistic flopper style body funny car.

I've personally seen the kit. One can convert a jato in a matter of minutes. U can go drag racing one weekend n go back track racing another. Pretty cool. Btw, this car will actually work well from start to finish. It appears so far that these conversions will allow the end consumer to beat up on those wanna be brushless funny cars.... Even with a nicely tuned stock 3.3!!!!

Who's in? Lol.
    FASTEST "recorded/proven" JATO'S-3.3 AND Big block

RC Qualifier
    I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Sneak peak pics.

These r photos of the baseline sportsman kit. There r rumors of a pro kit and possibly a pro outlaw kit that will give user different options. Ie., big block, e conversion mounts ( for those of allergic to nitro!? Lol), different track widths etc etc. First kit being produced to feel the market. Under body pics of chassis setup being kept under cover till release date.

RC Qualifier
    Can we see a pic with the body off?
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Manufacturer doesn't want to reveal until web site is up. Sorry.

And my guess is that manufacturer is not Traxxas. Starting to sound like a bit of advertising which is not allowed.
    The Super Derecho