Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Qualifier
    Nice. What did your Telemetry show for that pass?
    XO-1 #4...

RC Racer
    Very nice Stench

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bringit View Post
    Nice. What did your Telemetry show for that pass?
    It's pretty much irrelevant at this point because there is no way to input this tire size. 152 is what it showed. By using these tires I have lost an inch of rollout plus the lack of tire growth. That's why it sounds like the motor is running away. It's unloaded.

RC Racer
    So what are you going to do for gearing now that the foams are smaller ?? 2-3 tooth bigger ?? Man that sucks that the stock tires aren't going to work anymore for you. Hope you get it figured out. Nice Vid !! How many rpms was that thing spinning ?? Sounds like pistons and rods were going to go flying !!!

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, I'll just pick up the gear a few more teeth. No problem. I've been looking at all the data and video's and I'm now 100% certain that the gps is wrong on at least 1 of the two passes, probably the latter. There is no possible way that the car went 120 on the first pass and then not at least ten mph faster on the second one. More gear and then way more rpm. I have to get a better GPS. I've been looking at the rc ones that eagle tree and hobby wing sell. I also might experiment with setting the telemetry to a smaller tire size and see how close I can get it. They list a 3.8 inch tire in there. Worth a shot maybe.

And we're closed.
    The boards are not for e-fighting. Take it someplace else.
    The Super Derecho