Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Champion
    All I have with me on the boat is 320 and 400. I tried using those two out today and I cringed with how scratched up the arm got with 320...but I finished it and went to 400. After going over it with 1500 a couple of times then wetsanding it I was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out! I also tried a new method with applying the mothers polish. I put the tip in the polish on low speed to give it a light coat. I then applied the polish like normal to the arm with a microfiber cloth. It seemed like it did a much better job than just putting the polish on and using a fresh tip. Thanks for the advice all rice.
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Racer
    Awe yeah. Sometimes you have to use the rough paper to break down the deeper stuff in the aluminum. Can you imagine when I hit it with the 180?!? Lol. I've also tried using the mothers with the 3000 grit sanding pad than buffing. Like I said, there are tons of different ways. Glad you figured one out. So when you get a chance try doing it in smaller steps. If you sand one direction say left to right, the next pass sand up and down.

RC Champion
    Thanks again for the tips. I just finished doing my last knuckle. It definitely came out better using your method. Well it's all done for now. time to take it apart and pack it up because I'm finally going home on Thursday!

RC Racer
    BLING!! Nice job, truck looks awesome!

RC Champion
    Thanks, I can't wait to get the Phantom chassis on there!