RC Racer

Shoulder Screws not shown in parts list for XO-1

What part number are the shoulder screws that hold the caster blocks to the steering blocks ?? They aren't listed on the parts diagrams. Thanks in advance !!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Part is # 3967... There are many mistakes/missing/wrong/unknown parts on many of the exploded views from different trucks, so, it's good that you asked...
    Last edited by danielhr77; 09-04-2012 at 09:55 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhr77 View Post
    Part is # 3967... There are many mistakes/missing/wrong/unknown parts on many of the exploded views from different trucks...
    I have to agree!

See thread on the Rustler regarding washers, which are actually installed on the car but NOT shown in the manual / exploded views- very confusing.

Does Traxxas "collect" those mistakes somewhere to update the manuals?

I am wondering anyway, that there are so little answers from Traxxas employees in this forum here... like saying thank you to all people finding those mistakes + clearing things up here.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcaa View Post
    Does Traxxas "collect" those mistakes somewhere to update the manuals?
    For example, the 1/16s came with lots of errors and I reported them, and I think those were fixed... I ruined bulkheads and other parts because of this...

On the 1/10 E-Revo the 8 screws that holds both servos have a wrong # and the ones actually used on the truck don't exist as a part #... I reported this and I was gently told that I was "mistaken" and I prove them I wasn't... And, I have some other examples...

But of course "Specifications on this page are subject to change without notice and certain parts me be discontinued" and "Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of this drawing, however Traxxas cannot be held responsible for typographicalor other errors" will make evrything go away...

RC Qualifier
    I think, it is a shame, that Traxxas dont seem to work together with their customers...sometimes at least...frankly speaking.

Why is it like that?
    Last edited by lcaa; 09-04-2012 at 03:05 PM.

RC Racer
    3967 isn't right. I bought some of them thinking they were the right ones. 3967 is alot different than the ones I'm talking about.

RC Qualifier
    Could you post a pic of the location for that missing part?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That's what is listed on the parts list... What about these:

#3642x

RC Racer
    Them look right. Where did you find that part number ?? The 3967 has a longer shoulder and maybe half the thread length. I think them are the ones. I'm going to get some of them. Thanks alot for all the replys !!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Traxxas has a few types of shoulder screws, I can count 5 types right now, maybe I'm missing a couple...

These last ones are the ones used to secure the shocks on the E-Maxx Brushless, I just knew the part #...

RC Racer
    3642x are the right screws !!! Thanks alot !!!! They just don't have lock tite thats a easy fix !!