RC Enthusiast

Turning summit into an erevo

What all would I need to convert? I already have tires, body is staying the same and the 2speed with t-lock is staying. Would I be able to swap hi gear with a different gear for more e revo-like performance? And what wt oil, spring color, rocker arms etc. would I need to get revo suspension performance? Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    Put some p2 rockers, a brush less motor and some different tires that are better for speed and you got an e revo with a summit body. Add the wing and the e revo body and you have an e revo with the optional 2 speed tranny and summit lockers.

The transmission, I believe, is the same in both. The summit just has a 2 speed.

The arms an the summit. Think are longer too but that will help stability.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think your t-lock system is going to last to long in your eRevo if you plan on doing hi speed runs a lot. Thats just my opinion mate.

I had a friend that did that...it wasn't long before he changed the tranny and diffs to eRevo...Good luck with the conversion
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    all you got to do is change the rockers to P2 all around and revo springs (blue/silver is suited my driving) if your into high speed runs you might wanna consider looking for a better tires than the stocker.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | BackSl4sh Roadrunner |

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by craig.mitch316 View Post
    I don't think your t-lock system is going to last to long in your eRevo if you plan on doing hi speed runs a lot. Thats just my opinion mate.

I had a friend that did that...it wasn't long before he changed the tranny and diffs to eRevo...Good luck with the conversion
    They're staying unlocked friend, but thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to watch them. And I've got some aka yellow rims with short course tires off of a nitro revo so I'm set there. And the motors staying the same, may just change the gearing a bit. And looking to upgrade from NiMh to LiPo finally.