RC poster

Dual charging NiMH with the EZ Peak?

Just bought a new Revo brushless along with a EZ Plus charger. Since I just dropped almost 800 on this I'm not yet going to be running Lipo's. Right now it's going to be the included batteries for a little bit. I know when I run Lipo's I can get an optional dual setup but is there an option to charge the included batteries together?

There is no such option for NiMH packs. They should not be charged together.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

from what i know no charger on the market or traxxas charger is able to charge nimh cells together unless the charger has a second port to charge it which it doesnt and its not recommended to use the series or parallel connectors traxxas sells to charge nimh as they can over charge and cause fire, harm to yourself or someone else or burn your house down. Highly recommend not to charge 2 nimh's.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Enthusiast
    I used my ezy peak plus 6amp to charge 2x traxxas 7cell nimh's with a Y adapter without any problems.

RC poster
    Well if there isn't an official way then I won't try. Thx guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon5.7 View Post
    I used my ezy peak plus 6amp to charge 2x traxxas 7cell nimh's with a Y adapter without any problems.
    Easy question: how do you know?
    Alt-248 on the number pad =