RC Qualifier

Traxxas custmer support AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++

ok i have read lots of threads bout traxxas support most good ,but some bad and nost of the bad ones were people wanting traxxas to replace something that they either broke or didnt service properly ,and really you can blame them for not fixin something when its not there fault . but this morning i was havein issues with my merv electronics so as usually when im baffled i gave them a call . there usually more than helpful so we determind that the problem was the servo finally played out . ok so no problem i thought i just order me a new one . then as me an the cs guy were talking he said that he would mail me another one out free of charge . to help me out as a one time thing ! now thats great custmer care it dont get any better than that !
    REVO 3.3, T MAXX 3.3 , JATO 3.3 , STAMPEDE VXL 4X4

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    good to know today where most customer service today has went down the drain!

RC Qualifier
    got that rite . ever tried to talk to somebody at integy ? they have no phone number only this stupid ticket system . which by the way they never respond to . i filed about 10 claims with then about some defective a arms , and they naver answered back that was 6 months ago . i still chech sometimes and the claims are all still open with no responce !
    REVO 3.3, T MAXX 3.3 , JATO 3.3 , STAMPEDE VXL 4X4

RC Enthusiast
    I had the same thing happen with the servo. My merv was about a month old. I didn't know what it was doing so I called traxxas and after talking to the Guy for a little bit he sent me a new servo at no charge. That's probably the best cs I have seen in a long time. That sold me on buying traxxas products.

RC Qualifier
    My personal experience with Traxxas support has been very frustrating - they build such a good car in the first place that I have never had a reason to call!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I did have one problem with them
    I bought my merv second hand and bought some Traxxas parts for maintenance that turned out to be defective. Emailed Traxxas and they wanted me to register my merv first. When I explained I bought it used they wouldn't help me even though it was a replacement part that was bad not my merv

RC Competitor
    I like traxxas because they are a trustworthy company that makes a good car. They dont seem to put anything for sale unless its their best (EDIT: becides the 2080 servo (and they know it and thusfar are willing to replace it) and the summit 16 driveshafts. Despite theese, my opinion still stands.) This is one of the best companies i have had the pleasure of working with!

Thank you, traxxas: for making my RC experience great!

I am sure to buy from again in the future!