Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    i didn't like where the ESC was mounted on top of the tranny...so...i moved it...between the front shock mount and the tranny...

seems like it fits perfectly and the motor wires just barely made it...i didn't want the most expensive part of the truck sitting all exposed at the top...so i figured...i'll just drill the Tekno ESC plate and mount it onto the shock mount...worked ok...not perfect...but at least the ESC isn't sitting so high...

also...bought a HR "roll bar"/handle...the second metal handle didn't fit...it was rubbing on the motor...so i just left it out...i'm thinking i should just leave it out all together...but...wanted at least something to prevent serious damage in the event of a upside down crash...

Nothing like modding your own truck to make things work...as long as it works .
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    true...as long as it works...but...i want it to look at least halfway professional...so that it looks like i at least know what i'm doing...eventhough i don't...

RC Qualifier
    bought some of these spring covers...but...i've noticed that it kinda prevents the springs from doing their job...the springs don't fully push the truck back to their original height...

are the springs just not strong enough?...i'm running silver right now...do i need stronger springs?...if i remove the spring covers...i do notice that it pushes the suspension up a little more than with the covers...

Quote Originally Posted by IvVaum View Post
    bought some of these spring covers...but...i've noticed that it kinda prevents the springs from doing their job...the springs don't fully push the truck back to their original height...

are the springs just not strong enough?...i'm running silver right now...do i need stronger springs?...if i remove the spring covers...i do notice that it pushes the suspension up a little more than with the covers...
    My shock covers seem to be holding up well and push the truck back to ride height with no issues...I have since changed my springs from the original gold and black that I was using to tan (F) and silver (R) with the 60K oil.

The manual says the eRevo is suppose to sag 1/3 anyway, Pg 18 of the manual. I always lube the hollow balls with something like WD40 after a couple runs as I find that they often bind in the rod end. You wont believe what a world of difference this make to your suspension keeping it lubed and free moving .
    Rock n Rolla !

Have a read of this thread. I think these guys have the Losi diff and using the Losi CVD's.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    thanks...i'll lube it up...just didn't think that the spring covers would have that big of an effect...but then again...with my luck...everything that i buy from the internet...end up not working out well for me...i waste more money buying junk that i don't need than junk that i do need...oh well...such is the internet...nothing concrete in ur hand to hold, touch and see if it really is going to work before you buy.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i use summit suspension on mine and its working fine with me. what i do notice with it, is that on hot day it seem springy (bouncey) must be the oil consistancy thin out a bit due to heat but i fixed that with thinker oil. with the preload all the way down still stand perfect just the way i want it to be.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC |

RC Racer
    [QUOTE=craig.mitch316;5302657]My shock covers seem to be holding up well and push the truck back to ride height with no issues...I have since changed my springs from the original gold and black that I was using to tan (F) and silver (R) with the 60K oil.

Why did you change back? I was just going to try this setup today!!

Quote Originally Posted by stressbasher View Post
    Why did you change back? I was just going to try this setup today!!
    They were good...I just started doing a lot of speed runs and found that gold (f) and black (r) weren't stiff enough. I went one spring weight heavier front and back...much better for what I am doing at the moment.

When I start riding dirt a lot more again I will change back.
    Rock n Rolla !