Post best upgrades

Wich upgrades are the best for the traxxas 1 16 e-revo

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    this has been done about 50 times
    #1 rpm arms

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by e-revo View Post
    Wich upgrades are the best for the traxxas 1 16 e-revo
    I'd say upgrade it as you break it. As 50 said, RPM arms are a must, a stronger servo with metal gears is a good idea. Shimming the diffs is not really an upgrade but should be done right off.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

there are a million threads on this already. feel free to search around the site

rpm A ARMS, gpm knuckles, lipo batteries, upgraded servo, upgraded esc, tbone full skid, adjustable push/toerods -- jsut not in aluminum

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My Traxxas toe links and push rods have held up fine any other brand maybe not

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the help I will try to get some.

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    ive got hr alum. rods and they do fine....the plastic ends arent so great tho

RC Champion
    I've been beating the crap out of the stock push rods and turnbuckles and they have been holding up fine, the only drawback is they can't be adjusted.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    On my daughter's merv has stock toe links does take some great abuse probably flexes quite a bit. Like to keep that truck light!