RC Competitor

two 65c 3s lipo Thunderpower 5300 mah would the xo be faster than the 25c batterys?

just wondering would the speed be faster with 65c 3s lipo batterys in a traxxas xo and without even being unlocked or gears being changed to go 100 mph?? also if i decided to change the gears to go 100 + would there be a difference in top speed??

RC Champion
    No, and ......yes

RC Competitor
    what does that mean??

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor2012 View Post
    just wondering would the speed be faster with 65c 3s lipo batterys in a traxxas xo and without even being unlocked or gears being changed to go 100 mph?? also if i decided to change the gears to go 100 + would there be a difference in top speed??
    Are you asking if it will make better top speeds with a better battery and stock set up? And if you changed to 100mph set up there will be a rather large noticeable difference..

RC Competitor
    yea thats what i want to know if a more powerful battery will give it even more top speed would i notice the difference

RC Qualifier
    Higher the c rating the better amperage and the more mah behind it the better it will be. As for seeing much of a difference you'll see a slight difference but only a few mph if you really monitor it. Assuming you running it all on the same set up (speed setup)