RC Enthusiast

dts-1 TQI link app problems

It seems many of us have had problems getting the tqi link app to work. Heres what I did. Use a differnet trans to avoid unbinding while running. So just bind the trans. to the tree and update it. to start, always traxxas link app first, then trans ,make sure icon turns greeen on ipod,then turn on tree quickly,check too see green icon for tree on ipod, then press set on tree untill 2 beeps sre heard.then turn on trap within 10 seconds, check diagnostics and all should be working now, the only difference with this method is you will need to link the tree to the trap each time by pressing tree set button as described , Good luck !

Traxxas Employee
    If at any time while running the DTS-1 the system becomes un-linked from the TQi transmitter, all you have to do is go back out to the main screen on the garage and then choose the connect icon, set the transmitter to link mode, and then hold the set button on the DTS-1 starting unit until it beeps and goes into link mode. After doing those two things, the transmitter and the starting line module will link back together.

RC Enthusiast
    Sometimes i get an error (unlink) message when sending a comand to the tree (this happens if i take a break for 10 -15 min), I just resend the command and it works as normal.Try that first...its quicker

RC Enthusiast
    The first lasers on the my trap the car goes accross has a spread out vertical beam as opposed to a precise dot on all the other lasers.By the time the reflectors are about 8 feet away, the beam fills the whole reflector .Does your trap do that ?Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterm4 View Post
    If at any time while running the DTS-1 the system becomes un-linked from the TQi transmitter, all you have to do is go back out to the main screen on the garage and then choose the connect icon, set the transmitter to link mode, and then hold the set button on the DTS-1 starting unit until it beeps and goes into link mode. After doing those two things, the transmitter and the starting line module will link back together.

Traxxas Employee
    I would contact Traxxas. It sounds like one of your lasers isn't functioning properly. Please call 1-888-Traxxas.

RC Enthusiast
    sounds like the lens on your laser needs to be adjusted...... not something you should have to do

RC poster
    mdasasdasd

as
    Quote Originally Posted by TrxRichard View Post
    I would contact Traxxas. It sounds like one of your lasers isn't functioning properly. Please call 1-888-Traxxas.