Thread: Help!!

Hybrid View

RC Competitor

Help!!

ok, I was trying to turn on low voltage and i believe i messed up the steering by messing with the esc pressing it down so much. Every time i got to to to the left or right it just keeps goin that way. I tried to adjust the steering trim and its not working.. Is there anyway i reveresed the steerring? I checked and nothing was broke..
    HPI BAJA 5T, E-MAXX BRUSHLESS

RC Competitor
    Wow, No one wants to help? Thanks a lot..
    HPI BAJA 5T, E-MAXX BRUSHLESS

RC Racer
    I don't own the car you have, but i don't believe you can alter the steering on a traxxas esc. Almost sounds like something might be sticking on your steering assembly. Maybe try disconnecting the servo to see if everything moves freely. You could also try testing the servo while everything is disconnected. Wish i could help more...maybe post a video or describe you're problem in more detail and you will get more responses.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadballard View Post
    I don't own the car you have, but i don't believe you can alter the steering on a traxxas esc. Almost sounds like something might be sticking on your steering assembly. Maybe try disconnecting the servo to see if everything moves freely. You could also try testing the servo while everything is disconnected. Wish i could help more...maybe post a video or describe you're problem in more detail and you will get more responses.
    Ok thanks so much man