RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke

has anyone tried this battery???

http://got2gorc.com/product.sc?produ...&categoryId=12 ................. its really pricey but its got a good sales pitch and great mah!!!!!

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    ??????????????????

RC Racer
    I believe it is $10 cheaper on rcplanet. on 3s I think you are going to start braking stuff
    EMBE build in progress!

RC Racer
    i break stuff on nimh!!!!!! lol

Traxxas Employee
    If you are looking to get the ultimate in power and performance out of your car, you should read up on the Traxxas Lipo Batteries. Traxxas batteries are specifically engineered to fit Traxxas vehicles and to maximize their performance. The other thing that you get with Traxxas batteries that you cannot get anywhere else is the factory support and warranty that come along with them.

Did you know that for the first year you own your Traxxas battery that Traxxas will replace it at no cost if it is found to be defective? And that after one year, any Power Cell LiPo battery in any condition can be exchanged for a new equivalent battery for just 50% of the new pack's list price, no questions asked.

You can find more information about them here:
    http://traxxas.com/products/parts/ba...batteries/lipo

RC Racer
    I run that brand in my E Maxx and I have the 2 cell 2450mah for my 1/16 Summit. I had them for about 7 months and have had no problems. They pack a great punch and seem to be built well.

RC Competitor
    I smoked my stock NiHM P.C's/ESC. I haven't heard anything negative about LiPo PC's other than price. If you can handle that. You should be fine.
    Last edited by FasTTec; 08-29-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: correction
    Current labor of love.
    Traxxas Summit 1/16 VXL

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The boost are great batteries
    Very strong you will be happy with them!