Seeking Advice on New Mods...

Well, I'm really enjoying upgrading my Slayer, so far I've got the Traxxas sway bar kit and Pro Line Epic Beadlock Wheels and Pro Line Switch tires. I've been looking around Rcplanet.com and now I have a few questions.... Is the Traxxas vented steel brake disk any better than the stock one? And I've noticed a little "slop" in my steering, I've traced it down to where the servo arm is scewed into the servo... Why is that loose? I've tighted down the screw nice and tight, but there is still some play. Is there a way I can fix it? Or is it just normal wear and tear? I'm saving up for the Traxxas center diff and rear brake kit, and is it worth the $50? I've also noticed that RPM makes steering knuckes for the revo, would they fit on my Slayer? And are they worth getting? Sorry for asking so many questions, I just love making my Slayer better! Thanks! -Wolfslash16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

I thought I'd post it here instede of creating another thread... I got borred so I was watching Traxxas short course trucks on T.V, and as I was looking at them, it got me thinking... I noticed that the real sc trucks looked cooler (To me anyway) with mud flaps, so I thought I'd take a go at making some home made ones. I found a peice of old piano wire (Extremly stiff thin wire) and some old thin foam pads. I spent over a hour trying to use zip ties to mount the wire for the mud flaps, but I couldn't get it just right and straight. I had to use a drill to drill thin holes in the bumper so the wire could just slide through it and not wiggle around. Then I cut the foam pad to the shape I wanted, and I used electrical tape to make the flap water proof and to hold it on to the wire. I had to super glue the wire to the bumper to keep it from falling out and shifting side to side. So far I'm really happy with the results and how it looks, but I'll have to see tomorrow when I get time to drive it if it can hold up! Here are some pics of what it looks like.
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 08-19-2012 at 04:31 PM.

You know, thihs is one thing I hate about the Slayer fourm section... PEOPLE DON'T POST IN THREADS MUCH! Anyone?