Thread: 2wd Erevo

RC Qualifier

2wd Erevo

I busted a diff as a usual erevo deal and I've also twisted off another CVD, So while my revo is down again waiting on parts I decided to take the front diff out altogether and the center shaft along with the cvd and run it as a 2wd.

For normal bashing it sucked, really hard not to just spin out. But with a Sling shot sand tire on the rear and badlands up front it was a blast in the sand pits, I think it was almost better as a 2wd, Climbs where more tricky but it was a lot of fun. I might end up using 2wd more often in the sand pits. I tried to get some pics but my camera had other plans.

Anyone that lives around a sand pit or sand dunes you should try it in 2wd i loved it!

RC Qualifier
    Never tried 2wd in sand pits. But I do have Losi 420 Series Sand Wedges which I have yet to try out.

I've done 2wd rear and 2wd front (both were not deliberate) - I just refused to stop playing. It was on the street. The 2wd fronts only was nearly useless. Could not get any traction.

Will have to try the 2wd sand thing out soon.

RC Qualifier
    If the rain holds up today i'll try and get a video, but just imagine 30 to sometimes almost 50 foot rooster tails of sand, I think the 4wd in sand sometimes just bogs the front down, its harder to steer as well because it likes to wheelie a lot.