Thread: slayer pro

RC Racer

slayer pro

ok have been looking around at short course trucks and seen that the slayer pro has a few changes does it help and with roll overs because my old one did nothing but roll over and even with sway bars still liked to lay on its lid just wanted to know from some one that has one how the pro's are
    Man if i could fly..........

I've never had the orignal Slayer, but I've got the new Slayer Pro... I know for me the sway bars helped ALOT! For the best rusults, most people use sway bars and 50wt oil in the shocks... I'm using the factory stock 30wt oil... and it works fine for me... But over all the Slayer Pro is one of the best rc cars traxxas produces! I just doesn't make sense why they don't sell very well...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC Racer
    yeah dont understand that either even with as many slash's as they sell so hav you ran much w/o the swaybars?
    Man if i could fly..........

RC Qualifier
    another thing to look into is some hub extensions. I just got my 12mm hub extensions in the mail yesterday, haven't had a chance to run with them yet will be this weekend. will let you know after this weekend.