RC Racer

bb conversion questions

I am building another 1/16 fiesta and am going to put bb in it. I was hoping to get some opinions as wether to get traxxas or tenbol mount, the tenbol mount looks like a nicer piece, but with traxxas mount i can use 550 plate and gear cover which i dont think i can do with tenbol mount, anyone know if one is a better heat sink than the other, and if one provides better motor position for weight distribution?

Also I am either going to run same velinion setup thats in
    my stampede 4x4 vxl or castle creations mamba max pro 57Sandine00 system, and I am open to suggestions, user experiencez, and am curious if my motor plate (not mount) and gear cover will work with either systems,.and is one better
    for not overheating in the other.

In my ken block i run the fancy gtr shocks with 50 weight up front and 70 weight in rear with firmest springs, will i have to run heavier weight in shocks due to added weight, also in ken block i will
    e running 10k silicone in diffs, would i have to run different weight in diffs in bb fiesta due to heavier car.

Lastly, anyone knowif fiesta body or proline focus st body will still fit with bigger motor and speed controller. I would greatly appreciate any advice or information.

Thanks in advance,
    David Sandine
    Stampede 4x4 vxl
    Traxxas 1/10 Rally

RC Racer
    Interesting. Most people run heavier oil in the front shocks than in the rear. Is this a drift setup? I know nothing about setting up for drifting. For road course I wouldn't use any less than 10k diff fluid in the front shocks and 7k in the rear shocks.. that's the lowest, with black springs up front and tan rear...again, that's the minimum. 10k diff fluid in the diffs is waaaaayy lighter than stock. Again, if this is for drift, you may be right on the money. I wouldn't know, but the stock specified fluid is 50k front/ 30k rear. I have 75k in the front diff....for road coarse.

RC Racer
    From the traxxas menu it says to run lighter diff oil in front and rear for better grip , and it says run hevier diff oil from increased oversteer/, and from prople that road course say running 50k front and 70k rear for ideal grip. In my real race car I run ch higher spring rates and oil viscosity in front then in rear, but its fed with most weigjt directly over transaxle i will research some more.
    Thanks for info,
    Dave
    Stampede 4x4 vxl
    Traxxas 1/10 Rally