Threaded View

Exclamation MITCH316 ERBE rebuild

So, it is time for a revamp of my truck. You will find the original post of my upgrades here http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-E-revo-hop-up

Since my original post its unbelievable how much I have learnt about the E-Revo, especially the information in the E-Revo brushless forum and the advice from others.

I am in search of creating a bullet proof build that works for me as an all round setting for the way I like to bash my truck. I am wanting to share this info with you...I was about 80% there with a bullet proof build before this rebuild, I just needed to tweak a few settings on my truck to get there.

I am a 6s basher, big air and jumps and track race from time to time but not competitively (just waiting for my local track to be rebuilt at the moment as council have bulldozed down) and like to thrash my truck on just about anything I can ride on.

Here is my truck stripped down and ready for its rebuild

I will end up stripping the RX box, ESC, motor, tranny and servos from the chassis; giving it a much deserved clean. I plan on reusing the existing chassis as it is still good for a while, I too am doing the Losi LST2 diff conversion. This will give me some practice at trimming back the chassis for the diff conversion.

These are the parts I am replacing with new and doing a few RPM upgrades in the process...I am just waiting on some parts to arrive in the post.

I thought I would get a start on my post for now. I will keep it updated as I make progress.
    Last edited by craig.mitch316; 08-13-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: I can't spell
    Rock n Rolla !