Fuel tank and other questions...

Well, my fuel tank is leaking a little now, and I was going to replace it with a stock one, but then I remebered the ofna violater fuel tank upgrade that fixes the first 5-10 min of running rich before it leans out. I have had the rich bog in that ruins my tune until half a tank of nitro, and it's really frustrating. Can anyone give me the spec on the ofna violater fuel tank? Like how much it costs, and if it will fit on my slayer? What is the best upgrade fuel tank that will fit my slayer without too much modding? I really don't like moving and cutting things... Another question I have for you guys in the traxxas titanium pivot balls any better then the stock ones? I know they are lighter then the stock ones, but will they hold up to wear and tear better then the stock ones? Or are they not worth the extra cost? Thanks in advance guys! -Wolfslash16
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Unless you are looking to race, stick to the standard pivot balls.
    As for the tank, you could go with a Tekno.
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    Yeah I wouldn't worry about the pivot joints, spend your money on something more worthwhile, unless as said above, you are racing. I could still think of other upgrades that would be better than the pivot balls though.
    Matthew 7:7

Yeah I wouldn't worry about the pivot joints, spend your money on something more worthwhile, unless as said above, you are racing. I could still think of other upgrades that would be better than the pivot balls though.
    Really? Good to know! Specking of upgrades, I've got 4 Pro line Slayer epic beadlock wheels with 4 Pro Line Switch tires coming in the mail somtime next week... So I guess that counts as a upgrade... LOL. Too bad I'll be gone ALL week on a scout camp! Anyway, what other good upgreade are there? I got the sway bars, I'm saving up for the center diff, and rear brake now, what kind of other upgrades are there? PS. I would get buku clutch, or a ths exhaust pipe, but I really don't like the thought of spending $50-$80 on one part, LOL.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Just an FYI... All Nitro R/C fuel tanks will be more rich when full and lean up as the fuel level drops... Just that the TMAXX tanks do it a little more drastically than many other fuel tanks....
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous