RC Competitor

Transmission,locking diffs and rear steer mods

I am trying to find a way to have the basics, independent proportional rear steering, remotely locking differentials and a transmission but still have the (four channel TQi) docking base. So far all that I have come up with is that I need more channels or some kind of onboard switching device.

What I already know is that for proportional rear steering I need to find a way to replace a switch with a potentiometer or add a potentiometer without replacing a switch (which would solve the problem).

I did see something about two transmitters in one case for double the channels but I cant find anything on how it was done, I also think it was with older radios but two radios means even more money.

If anyone has any ideas at all even if you are unsure about it someone else may be abel to expand on it so please don't hesitate to post anything. Any idea can help!

Summit section prob best bet, I have seen a channel added to the older 2.4 radio, I think.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Competitor
    Thanks 87. Does anyone know something that can be done with a TQi for at least five total channels and at least two that are proportionate. Thanks.