RC poster

Brushed motor question

If I was to change my brushed Titan 550 motors to another brushed motor on my e revo is there anything you guys would suggest changing to that would make it any better ?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    DeWalt, i'm saying this cause thats what everyone is talking about. is yours have the 2 motors? if so you have to buy the single motor mount.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | 360mm XO-1 GT |

RC Competitor
    If you are still looking into this I'd recommend the Kershaw Design Twin 700HO kit. I know there is a new Dewalt 820 kit but i've not used it so I can't recommend.

RC Qualifier
    I like the hpi saturn 35t motor its awesome.
    what's up guys

RC poster
    I know you are talking for the 1/10 e-revo but i have a question about the titan 550 how many volts can it support? cuz now i just took my esc from the hbx xmisile and put it into my e-revo 1/16 and i ran it with 3s lipo from traxxas and it had no prob it did wheelies on demand and flips and i was just wandering can you put 2 3s lipo in series. the xmissile comes stock with a nimh 12 volts battery and 2500mah so the esc is not a problem anymore.

RC Racer
    Not sure exactly what the motor is rated for but the never heard or anything past a 3s on it