Maybe i am going to buy a new charger because my stock charger isn't fast enough for my 2 3000mah 8.4v NiMH batteries. What charger do you suggest?
- Keep under $100.
- Charge NiMH and LiPO (with storage mode)
- Charge traxxas Batteries(lipo and NiMH)
- Have traxxas connectors and JST/XH plugs(for lipo batteries)
- Input voltage: AC 110v and/or DC 12v
- Charge LiFe and/or lead acid and/or Lion
Optional but no Necessary:
- Have an option for cycle NiMH batteries
- Charge 2 lipo batteries in parallel
- Charge 2 NiMH bateries in parallel
All suggestions are welcome
Thanks for reading