Thread: Ordering parts

RC poster

Ordering parts

Hi can anyone help as I am new to this I am from the uk and I was wondering if I order from the us for parts on eBay will I get charged customs on top of p&p

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    i think its best if you ask that to the seller or maybe someone might chime in that order alot from overseas to US or vice versa.
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | BackSl4sh Roadrunner |

RC poster
    I live in sweden and have ordered alot from US. I have paid taxes once of about 10 times. Dont know why just that time. But you plobably wont have to. And if you have to its not alot of money if you make an order of some parts.

I feel for you guys. It makes me crazy to pay more than $0.49 cent shipping.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I feel for you guys. It makes me crazy to pay more than $0.49 cent shipping.
    He is asking about customs fees... And the shipping to europe from us is not 0.49$, its often more than 10 $. Someimes the postage is higher than the parts your buying. But its still cheeper than ordering from my country.
    So get tour facts together before you make a pointless reply...

Hey mate I live in OZ and order off eBay all the time. I cant believe how much shipping can cost sometimes...I've never paid taxes or custom fees for any of my purchases.
    Rock n Rolla !