Thread: Qoncepts?!?!?

RC Racer

Qoncepts?!?!?

Has anyone heard anything about them lately? Or by chance where i can find a mount of theres. I dont understand why they went out.

RC Competitor
    im pretty sure they no longer sell there parts. but im not 100% sure? maybe youll have better looking on ebay. and theres better mounts out there and im sure u can buy a used one of theres on ebay if u really want one of theres

RC Competitor
    btw if your username is referring to the console game twisted metal, and you play it on ps3 then add me if you want XxSliminemxX:3

RC poster
    Have you got a reply yet what about newera

RC Qualifier
    Theres actually a guy on these forums reverse engineering them right now from the one I sent him. He's pretty close to finishing, PM me and I can get you his info if you wanna buy one. They are by far my favorite mount and I have been racing Revo's since they came out in 2005, I still have yet to break my mount and I'm running a Picco P3 and Picco 5TR in my platinum racers. Excellent mounts. Trust me, there are NO (and I mean NO as in not even close) better mounts out there if you are running a bump start. New Era's break when you land upside down on the track walls and the traxxas ones break when you look at them the wrong way. If your bashing and want a pull-start, stick with the new era, but if you want a reliable mount for racing a bump only engine, qoncepts it the way to go.
    My Revo: OS .18TM, 16/38 gearing, wide ratio 2nd speed, futaba throttle servo, new era shock ends, FOC, Pullstart, P3 rockers, Aluminum Pushrods, Plymouth HEMI Cuda' Shell, LT springs, GTR shocks, did i mention its got a HEMI!! And a wicked fast TRX-1!! (It'll smoke the Team Associated's B4)

RC Racer
    I contacted Qoncepts about a half a year ago, still no answer... I really would have wanted to try out their engine bay brace because the traxxas brace and the M2C brace only prevent the engine bay from bending from this / to this ), and the Qoncepts brace would also prevent going from this / to this |. (Hope you all understand what I meant with all those /)| and as a quick explanation: clear everything off your chassis, look it from back to front, rotate it 90 clockwise and the engine bay should look like / )
    |Traxxas|Revo|3.3|#5309|FIN|

RC Champion
    I really liked the engine bay brace. I used it as well as the M2C brace.

2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Champion
    ahhh the good old days of MT racing
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC Champion
    LOL, I'll second that. I heard there is still some skeletal remains out there somewhere!! How are ya K, hope all is good for you.
    2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Champion
    all is good up here in the arctic north.. wish i was down south closer to your end...
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC Qualifier
    It sound like a reunion, PNT that thing looks good, like u said K ( did u get ur new tank yet ) the good old days
    REVO DE
    2009 ROAR REGION 2 MT POINT SERIES CHAMP