I am a 35 RC car begginer and I am planning to buy the Slash VXL 4*4 (the basic model, unless you suggest otherwise) as my first car. At first I wanted to buy 2S LIPO with about 5000mAh , but because of the risks I am tending torward the 3S LiFePO4 (something around 5000mAh).
I would appreciate if you help me with some questions:
1. Can the basic / Ultimate Slash VXL 4*4 handle LiFePO4 with a voltage of 6.6V and 9.9 (I know it can
handle LIPO 7.4 V, 11.1 V, but can it handle the range of volts in between ?) ?
2. Do I need to make any modifications for it to run on LiFePO4 6.6V or 9.9 V ?
3. Do I need to make any modifications for it to run on LIPO 7.4V 11.1 V ?
4. Can it harm if I buy a battery with high current (suppose 11.1V with 6400mAh instead of 5000mAh) ?
5. What charger would you suggest me ?
6. What battery C rating is enough for this car ?
7. Should I get the Basic model or the Ultimate ( I mostly would like to run it on grass, pavements and
8. Is the remote controller satisfying or should I replace it (maybe FS-GT3B) ?
This thread has been edited to remove the name of a website that is banned on this forum. Please do not meantion the website or it's products on this forum.